6 Tanggapan untuk "Pizza Boy GBA Pro v0.3.2 APK"

  1. Cannot be installed.....

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. This emulator can only be installed on devices with the ARM64 architecture, I have tried it before and succeeded without problems. Does your device support arm64 architecture?

      Hapus
    2. Sorry I forgot something😅
      You have to install it via the "Split APKs Installer (SAI)" app.
      I forgot to mention this in the post.

      Hapus
  2. Yes i got arm64 too and I've tried by using SAI apps, it comes with the same eror, please upload the latest, i want to try before purchase it, thanks

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Sorry I got this from the forum and also haven't bought it😁, you can try the free version which is not much different. About SAI you might need to update it.

      Hapus
    2. Get the latest version here:

      Pizza Boy GBA Pro

      Updated: 12/03/2019

      Hapus

Comments with an unknown account will be deleted.